STEP 1: Your Consultation
When we first meet, it will be for your design consultation. This service is free and you'll discover what works best for your space and budget. This also gives you a chance to "feel us out" to make sure that we're a good fit for your project. If you like the ideas we discuss with you and would like move forward with us and your project, we then move into the design phase...
STEP 2: Your Design
Now that we have all of your wants and needs, we then put it all together with our state of the art 3D CAD software so you can see & experience a realistic version of your kitchen before construction begins.
STEP 3: Your Estimate
We'll send you a line by line estimate for your entire project. You can add, remove & alter anything until we get the final price to the perfect fit of your budget. Once the final numbers are agreed upon, we'll schedule a pick up time for your labor & material deposits.
STEP 4: Your Construction Schedule
Once deposit payments are made, we'll then work with you and your schedule (keep in mind we're booking about 1-2 months out right now) to decide on the best start date for your project.
STEP 5: Your Project Begins
This is an example of the most common schedule we build out, although once demo is complete, that's where most issues arise and can cause unforeseen delays in your project if anything like mold, out of code electrical/plumbing, termites, etc are discovered.
Sample Project Schedule
- Any framing, rough electrical, rough plumbing
- Drywall, tape, mud, texture match & paint
- Cabinet installation
- Countertop installation
- Backsplash installation
- Finish electrical, finish plumbing, appliance installation
- Final cleanup & final walkthrough
How we can help you...
- We know the IKEA system so well that we're almost fluent in Swedish. Letting us navigate the IKEA "maze" for you will save you hours of valuable time, so you can focus on what matters.
- You can experience what your kitchen will look like before you commit to the project with our professional team of designers that will create 3D rendering that will make you feel like you're already in your new kitchen.
- You'll have peace of mind knowing that we've installed 100's of IKEA kitchens over the last few years and that your kitchen will be installed by professional contractors.
- We're local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area and don't sub out any of our trades. You'll see the same smiling crew everyday until your project is complete.
- From framing & electrical, to tile & plumbing, we've got you covered. We offer an entire suite of services beyond installing IKEA cabinets, so if you wanted to tear your house down and start from scratch, we'd be able to handle it no problem.
Get A Free Installation Estimate For Your IKEA Kitchen...
Enter your name, best email address and phone number below and we’ll contact you to discuss your project…
By submitting your information you agree to have one of our contractors contact you via phone or email.